Tribal Nations Temple Complex
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Activation of Registration, Sub-Forums, and Moderation

4 posters

Go down

Activation of Registration, Sub-Forums, and Moderation Empty Activation of Registration, Sub-Forums, and Moderation

Post  PrincessMuin Fri Oct 17, 2008 7:21 pm

Welcome to Aztec Temples. In case you do not receive your activation email, do not panic, your account will be automatically activated within maximum 24 hours.

If you want a Forum Heading or Sub-Forums created in here for your Clan/God, please post here, or PM me with the Heading.

All elected/ declared Priests of Clans have the right to ask for a Clan Sub-Forum for Aztec Temples.

Other Forums may be requested by anybody with a reason to do so.

Please ensure all communication in here is suitable to people from 13-18 as well, as our Forums allow people as young as 13 to be a part of it.

Moderators, please do not delete any conversation you split or find unsatisfactory, simply move them to the Scrap Heap.

Thank you
PrincessMuin
PrincessMuin

Number of posts : 303
Registration date : 2008-10-17

Back to top Go down

Activation of Registration, Sub-Forums, and Moderation Empty Re: Activation of Registration, Sub-Forums, and Moderation

Post  Condor Sun Oct 19, 2008 6:42 pm

Birthday is necessary? Uh :>

Condor

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2008-10-19

Back to top Go down

Activation of Registration, Sub-Forums, and Moderation Empty Re: Activation of Registration, Sub-Forums, and Moderation

Post  PrincessMuin Mon Oct 20, 2008 2:43 am

Yes, Aztec Religion being as explicit as it is, admission is restricted to 13 and above.
PrincessMuin
PrincessMuin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tlaca Wed Oct 22, 2008 6:19 pm

Not that we could be very explicit amongst 14-year-olds either.
Tlaca
Tlaca

Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2008-10-18

Back to top Go down

Post  PrincessMuin Wed Oct 22, 2008 7:09 pm

Not that you and me could be VERY explicit anyway! lol!

But seeing some 12 year old Councilors in RK, I am surprised...
PrincessMuin
PrincessMuin

Back to top Go down

Post  haikuof8bit Wed Oct 22, 2008 9:12 pm

I voulinteer my services of being the minister of explicit, so if you have anything explicit you can run it by me first and i will judge... especally photos...

Twisted Evil Rolling Eyes jocolor
haikuof8bit
haikuof8bit

Number of posts : 45

Back to top Go down

Post  Tlaca Thu Oct 23, 2008 1:17 am

Couldn't we? (a)
Tlaca
Tlaca

Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2008-10-18

Back to top Go down

Post  PrincessMuin Thu Oct 23, 2008 8:35 am

Haiku, will add you to Forum Mods, but I refuse to show you dirty pictures, not that I have any.. hehe...

And Chasca, could we?

Flutters eyelashes...
PrincessMuin
PrincessMuin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum