Tribal Nations Temple Complex
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What's this about wood?

4 posters

Go down

What's this about wood? Empty What's this about wood?

Post  PrincessMuin Fri Dec 26, 2008 2:51 pm

Ok can we discuss this please?

5.40 is high, why was wood put up at that price at all? Do you pay that high for wood in your Towns?

How much do you want to sell, what do you want in exchange?

We will talk to other provinces too to see if they need wood, what about Fruit and Fish Town Chiefs?

Do YOU need wood?

Let's start again, considering the TM, me, Clan Chiefs are all new and have no background to this.

And hey, Merry Christmas.
PrincessMuin
PrincessMuin

Number of posts : 303
Registration date : 2008-10-17

Back to top Go down

What's this about wood? Empty Re: What's this about wood?

Post  voslady Fri Dec 26, 2008 9:13 pm

Yeah I think we need to discuss about wood and any other thing clan chiefs need right now. Not sure if we can get everyone here or not but think it might be hard to get them to come on to this site for some reason. We need to discuss this and get something working in a positive direction between council and clan chiefs. I'm in wherever we decide to discuss this!
voslady
voslady

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2008-11-18

Back to top Go down

Post  Greybeard Fri Dec 26, 2008 9:31 pm

Ok who set the price well the interim council did, when i was first elected Chief it was 5.70 per piece, then came down to 5.40..

My main bitch is I pm'd the trade minister that I was prepared to let my wood go @ 4.90-4.95 per piece, this was on the 23 rd December, after I saw the TM's post in the TN Forum. As of this post I still had no reply and you want communication. This was after an earlier query when your TM said to pm her as she does not always read the forums on a daily basis.

So as of today I am sitting with 945 pieces of wood in my inventory.
Venus and I have made our arrangements to sell our wood direct to another province, we got replies from that province within a couple of hours of us discussing what we should do.

Princessmuim wrote:

Let's start again, considering the TM, me, Clan Chiefs are all new and have no background to this.

Sorry I have to disagree with you here, Your TM is one of the most experianced players around, several of this council have been on council in the game that TN was cloned from, the interface is pretty much the same.

But my prime concern is getting a price to trade my wood at, so I can grow my clan, I really want to see the province trading the wood and growing, buy getting its mark up on the wood
Greybeard
Greybeard

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2008-12-26

Back to top Go down

Post  Greybeard Wed Dec 31, 2008 2:09 pm

Well coming here was a waste of time

Last edited by Greybeard on Fri Jan 02, 2009 6:22 am; edited 2 times in total
Greybeard
Greybeard

Back to top Go down

Post  voslady Thu Jan 01, 2009 3:39 am

Yes it seems this forum isn't used much and the other is used more! I haven't seen any new posts since you and I were here!
voslady
voslady

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2008-11-18

Back to top Go down

Post  Greybeard Fri Jan 02, 2009 6:21 am

Maybe and may be not, seems to me that only some of our Provincial Council takes the time to post in either forum
Greybeard
Greybeard

Back to top Go down

Post  Andimsum Fri Jan 09, 2009 1:31 am

I have to apologize for my absence from this forum. I was part of a revolt on the castle in galloway and ended up as Duke. So have been busy getting things running again there. Now a new council has been elected and I only have to be an advisor to them.

Andimsum

Registration date : 2008-10-22

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum